Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oops...4th of July


 It seems that I forgot to post pictures from the Fourth of July.  We went to the Lawton's house out in Fruita for some swimming, playing and eating.  Our kids are such good friends, its always fun to seem them play together.  I love the view from out there.  Mile of flat farmland surrounded by mountains.  What could be better? I could seriously just sit out there and look around forever. 


 Fun in the pool:)

 Tally

 Taneil and Zuri

 Zuri and Nate preferred the baby pool, until the wind almost took everyone away:)

Gil cooked some yummy burgers for us


 Alina and Tally are such good friends, and Tally is so sweet!  She loves to hug and cuddle:)
 Afterwards, Jon and Kris came over for some cake and a game of Settlers!  Oh how we love spreading the joy of Settlers!  Isn't her cake amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment