Friday, April 27, 2012

Two Studs and a Ballerina

 First of all, let me say how thankful I am for the updates blogger has made, things are way easier.

Ok, so I have two studs and a ballerina in my life.  Let's begin with stud #1.  His birthday was last week and Alina insisted that we make him a soccer cake, because daddy loves soccer.  I told her I didn't know how to do a soccer cake, but she was persistent. Below is my attempt, don't look to close.

Here is Justin on his birthday.  And by the way, he really is a soccer stud.  He scored 5 goals in one game a couple of weeks ago.  And he scores in pretty much every game he plays! Not to mention he's a great father and husband:)


Here is stud #2 at his birthday party.  His birthday is the 15th and Justin is the 17th.  You've already seen his birthday pictures, but I wanted to update you on his stats.  
Height: 28 3/4 inches (18%)
Weight: 18lbs 7oz (1%)
The doctor said he's doing great, he's just "petite." Well, I love my cute little man, especially with these awesome sunglasses, I mean what a stud!  He sure doesn't eat like he's petite, this little guy loves food!




































And this is my beautiful ballerina!  She has recently started taking ballet classes and loves it! She shows us the things she learns and she can't wait for her costume and performance at the end of May.  We will keep you posted!





1 comment:

  1. I think you did fabulous with the soccer cake and I will have to tell Joshua about the 5 goals!

    ReplyDelete