Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mini Murph

A little while back we got a package from Gigi and in it was a Papa Murphy's chef hat and apron for Alina. Since Gigi and Papa Randy own a Papa Murphy's they have the hook-up:) They also sent us a gift card to get a "mini-murph" for Alina to make at home. She loves pizza so this was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures:

Getting ready to make the pizza
The sauce
And now for some cheese


Here are the kids' pizza and mommy and daddy's pizza ready to bake!
Waiting for the pizza to be ready
What a good looking pizza huh? She's such a cute chef:)
Did I mention how much Nathanael also likes pizza? Well, a lot! The boy loves to eat!
Enjoying the fruits of her labor
Thank you Gigi and Papa, this was so much fun. We can't wait to come to Texas and eat pizza from your store again:)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome:) Riley had a cake decorating party for her bday and I got her a chefs hat (although it's paper) but she loves it. I'll be posting pictures soon!!!

    ReplyDelete