"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Small Things
I really enjoy living in a neighborhood built in the 50s. There's something nostalgic about it. The houses have character, our house feels so cozy. One of the neat things about it is our mailbox. I've never lived in a house where we get the mail delivered to a box next to our front door, it was always at the end of a driveway. We even had one that was a "community" box that was several houses down the street. Everyday, the mailman parks his truck down the street and then walks up to each house to drop off the mail. All I do I stick my arm out the door and grab it. We hang mail that we want sent on a clothes pin. Its quite convenient (and it will be nice in the super cold days to come) and has such a nostalgic feel to it. One of the small things I love about our life here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad you're loving life there!
ReplyDelete