Tally is such a hugger, she loves little Nate and I think is very excited that she also has a little brother at home:)
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
New Friends
God has blessed us in many ways in our move to Colorado, but one of the neatest things he provided for us is instant friends:) Gil and Taneil are from here, but they lived in Texas for several years and attended the same church with us (actually they were my youth leaders, but fresh out of school:). After we left TX for SC, they moved back home, Grand Junction. So when we came out here, we had instant friends. What's even better, they have kids our kids ages, so Alina and Nate also have friends. Zuri is the closest to Nate's age, but he's just a few weeks old. Here are some pictures from a fun play date we had last week with Zeb, Tally and Tabby. We're so thankful for this family that God put into our lives!


Tally is such a hugger, she loves little Nate and I think is very excited that she also has a little brother at home:)
Looking forward to many more fun play dates with these great kids!
Tally is such a hugger, she loves little Nate and I think is very excited that she also has a little brother at home:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment