Monday, October 17, 2011

Six Months

Its hard to believe our little man is half way to a year! He is growing up so fast! I took some pictures this week to show what he's up to now, but I won't have his official "stats" until Nov 2nd because that is when his appointment will be.

Nate has recently started enjoying a sippy cup. I think a lot of this has to do with teething, because he mostly chews on it instead of drinking the water. Once in a while he does get some water and he has a really good grasp on the cup and seems to know what to do with it.
At the beginning of last week I thought I'd put up a picture of how he's almost sitting up and just needs a little help from the bobby, but...
...by the end of the week he started sitting up without any help. He still takes an occasional tumble, but mostly he enjoys sitting and playing. Notice the drool, another symptom of the teething.
On Saturday, his official six month birthday, he started eating carrots! He didn't think they were all that great at first, but now really seems to enjoy them. We'll be moving on to peas tomorrow:)

Our little man is such a blessing and he has had such a different first six months than his sister. However, even with all the transition and changes in his short life so far he is a fairly easy going guy (despite the waking up at 3am because of teething, this too shall pass).

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...he is SO BIG all of a sudden! But I still think he looks just like his Mama!

    ReplyDelete