"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Monday, July 4, 2011
Blueberry Pickin'
One of mine and Alina's favorite things to do in the summer is go blueberry picking, I hope to find activities like this in Colorado! We go to a blueberry farm just five minutes from the house and pick and eat as many blueberries as we can. I mostly pick and Alina eats:) Here's our latest trip with the Rogers.

Alina picked about three blueberries for the bucket and ate the rest of the time, I think we really got our money's worth with all she ate!
Like with most of our activities, Nathanael mostly slept during the trip, but he did wake up at the end. Too bad he won't remember all the fun things he's done in his three months in South Carolina!
The troop, Jesse, Riley, Nate, Alina, Joel and Josiah. These are such a great group of kids, we will really miss all of our fun adventures with the Rogers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment