Alina loved watching the parade from Justin's shoulders.
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Fourth of July
Well, this is more than a week late, but as most of you know we've been just a little busy moving across the country and we are still in the process, but I figured this needed to be posted. We had a fun Fourth of July. On Saturday, we watched fireworks on the lake at our friend's Ted and Sarah's house. On Sunday, we went to a special service at church followed by an ice cream social. Then on Monday, we attended the Lexington County Peach Festival in Gilbert. This was a great way to remember South Carolina. Here are some pictures from the festival.
Alina loved watching the parade from Justin's shoulders.


This was a neat sign to run across. Some of the men Justin researched in his dissertation fought in this "skirmish."

Alina got a yellow turtle painted on her face.
We ran into our friends, Cortney and Jeffrey and Alina went in the bounce house with her friend Sarah Ann. Alina was a bit more shy when it came to bouncing than Sarah Ann.




Here's a cake I made for that night at the Roger's house. I used the blueberries that we picked.

Hanging out at the Rogers house for the fourth. We had fun with friends and good food! Then we had to leave in case Major decided to tear up the house because he is so scared of fireworks!

Alina loved watching the parade from Justin's shoulders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment