"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Mother's Day
For the first time in my life I enjoyed breakfast in bed this morning! It was wonderful! Justin woke up early saying he needed to work, but I could hear him in the kitchen and just let him enjoy it:) He made bacon, eggs and french toast (my favorite). He even brought in a rose from our rose bushes. It was very sweet and thoughtful. Thank you Justin for being such a wonderful husband!
After breakfast, Alina woke up and Justin went to her, because she had not yet signed the card. Then she came out of her room to bring me my mother's day card. She was so cute, I can't believe I am so blessed to be the mother of this beautiful little girl. God has truly blessed me and given me an awesome responsibility to train her in righteousness, and it is my prayer that He gives me the strength and wisdom to carry out this task and that when she is older she will not depart from what Justin and I will try to instill in her.
I hope that all the mothers out there had a wonderful day of reflecting on the blessing we have been given. Never could I have imagined the love you feel for your child, but I am so grateful to be able to experience that each day. I am so grateful for my own mother and all that she did for me. It is amazing to finally be able to realize how much she loved me, thank you mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait to play with her
ReplyDelete