Sunday - We had a going away drop-in at our house for Matt and Jessica. I decided to do a "Gone Country" theme since they are moving to Nashville. Lots of friends stopped to visit. We had fun hanging out, and especially enjoyed watching the kids play together!
Saturday we went to Patrick's first birthday party at the park. We had a lot of fun playing with friends on the play ground and eating cupcakes.
After a fun time at the park, Alina and I went home with the Michauds to help them get the house ready to go on the market. Alina and Patrick slept while Jessica and I cleaned. Afterwards, they came to our house so their floors could get worked on. After a long day of playing, Alina and Patrick took a bath together. Aren't they adorable?
Thank you for the wonderful weekend. it's on my personal high-light reel. something we'll always remember.
ReplyDelete