Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thank you Tennille!

Thanks to our friend Tennille, and her kids Bryson and Mary Catherine, Alina has two new favorite things:

One, her Disney princess purse they gave Alina for her birthday. She loves to take it out of her toy basket, put it on her shoulder and scoot around the house with it. She is such a girly girl!

Two, chocolate milk! Yes, she loves it! When I told Tennille that Alina was not drinking milk very well she suggested that I put some chocolate in it and then back off on the chocolate as she gets used to the taste (for now she just pushes milk away). So today was a cold and rainy day and we decided to make some hot chocolate. I gave Alina some in her sippy cup and she loved it!

Thank you Tennille, Bryson and Mary Catherine!

5 comments:

  1. That is great:) I though about that the other day when I was making Josiah's chocolate milk but didn't want to just do it without checking with you first. But then forgot about it. I am glad it works:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had to do the same thing with Sarah Ann :) She had no problem giving up the bottle, but she did not want milk from the sippy cup at first. It's always a work in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big girl, maybe she will be a "longhorn" someday

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you guys know the williams? I'm guessing that's who you are talking about since there probably aren't too many people in Lexington with the name tenille with two children named Bryson and mary catherine :) Benjamin works with tommy at Farm bureau! We love their family! What a small world!!!! Alina is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess - I know Tennille from school, and actually it came up once that Tommy works with Benjamin, small world huh? I also ran into your blog on Cathy Henson's blog, I know her through another friend.

    ObiWenKenobi - I apologize, but I can't remember who you are?

    ReplyDelete