
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Blessing
If you look at the blogs I follow, you will see the Rogers' Neighborhood, which is Pauline's blog. You will see these pictures on there (sorry Pauline, I needed them too!), but I had to also put them on here, because you need to know my side of the story:) We are so blessed to have Pauline take care of Alina. Alina and Josiah (Jo-Jo), who is 2 1/2, are such good friends. I have such a peace knowing that each day she is going to a place where they can't wait for her to get there. Alina loves the Rogers children and they feel the same about her. She has a great time and even takes a bottle from Pauline, which if you know about Alina, you will understand!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Your welcome! We love having her:) by the way, HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, Lilla;)
ReplyDelete