January
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Thursday, January 7, 2010
One Year Old
I can't believe that it has been a year since Alina was born. She is such an amazing blessing to our family. We absolutely love being parents and pray that God will teach us how to raise this little girl in His ways. Until we held her we had no idea that you could love something this much! Here are pictures from each of the last twelve months, it is amazing how much she has grown and changed, but still she is our little doodlebug:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love that last picture!! Happy Birthday Alina I am very do happy I get to spend the day with you!! And now that she is one she drank here ENTIRE bottle for me and ste ALL her food!! You go girl!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Alina!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 1st Birthday Alina! I can't believe it's been a year, time flies way too fast.
ReplyDelete