Maple Pecan Scones, I love scones and these are no exception!
Cowboy Calzones, a people-pleaser for sure and it made a lot of them,
so I froze some to save for quick lunches later!
I made Chicken Spaghetti on Sunday, but forgot to take a picture and now its all gone. It was good, but I need to remember to saute the onion and pepper before adding it in for some members of the family, who will remain unnamed, but don't like "crunchy veggies." This is a recipe Justin also grew up with. As it turns out my mother in law and the Pioneer Woman, have several recipes in common. Its that good down home, southern stuff. Can't go wrong!
Skillet Cornbread, another recipe I learned from my mother in law. If you make cornbread in anything besides a cast-iron skillet with bacon grease melted in it, well you are just wrong. Sorry.
Tonight I'm making a good ole pot of beans (yes a pioneer woman recipe) to eat with the cornbread, talk about comfort food! I learned how to make beans from my mom, or at least that you better have a ham hock, or bacon or something in there! This brings back childhood memories for me.



No comments:
Post a Comment