Mac and Cheese. Now I already have a good recipe (as every good southern girl should),
and this recipe is pretty close to it, so it was very good.
French Breakfast Puffs, yum!
Meatloaf and Creamy Rosemary Potatoes, talk about comfort food!
Basic Breakfast Potatoes, these served as a base for breakfast all weekend,
but are very good on their own!
but are very good on their own!
Breakfast Burritos, I love making a bunch of these and
freezing them to have for easy breakfasts during the week.
Breakfast Bowls, also included potatoes, sausage and eggs,
but the tomatoes and basil on top gave them that spring/summer freshness!
Cheese Grits, either I'm a bad photographer (very likely) or its hard to make grits look good. But they were very tasty! We already love grits in this family (thanks to our time in SC for), but this was the first time I've baked the grits with eggs in them. Very creamy and delicious!







No comments:
Post a Comment