Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Got my second wind

Well last week, I was able to pick up speed again in cooking through the Pioneer Woman: Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl.  We are still enjoying the recipes, but need to find a way to get all these desserts made! The kids bought me a Pioneer Woman coffee mug and set of serving bowls for Mother's Day, I think they may have figured me out:) Here's what I made this week:


Beans and Cornbread, the recipe did not call for soaking the beans but I know better and should have done that.  They were a bit too gritty, soak your beans folks!

Perfect Pot Roast, need I say more?



Simple Enchiladas, simply good and make a lot! Great to take to a friend who's had a baby:))




Pineapple Upside Down Cake. So the men in this family only eat chocolate desserts, which means the three of us girls have been eating this for several days.  We may have to call in reinforcements if we are going to get through the desserts in this book.  Volunteers?


Penne Alla Betsy, quick, easy, good!




My new Pioneer Woman coffee mug, if you know me and my coffee mugs, be assured this is the correct size for a coffee mug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment