Here's what I've been cooking:
We made these potato skins for lunch one day, and Nate absolutely loved them,
he keeps asking to have them again.
I could go on and on about these Mocha Brownies, but all I'll say, is you should make them.
On Friday night we had the French Dip Sandwiches with the Onion Strings, they were good and a Mexican beer was just right with the meal!
Saturday morning I made the biscuits on page 44, and they were very good,
but a little crumbly, and I forgot to take a picture.
That evening we had company for dinner and I tried out the Sangria and Hot Artichoke Dip on them, both were a hit!
(This was before I cooked it)
I'm pretty proud of the Chili recipe I already use, but I have to say I think this was a bit of an improvement:) Justin (who also thinks I make good chili) agreed.
I love these Huevos Hyacinth! They are easy to make, have a pretty presentation, and taste great!
If you've ever thought of trying something like this, I would highly
encourage you to do it! It is so much fun!








It all looks awesome!!!
ReplyDelete