The first weekend of December, Alina got to once again ride on the Danceworks float in the Parade of Lights. This year Justin helped build the float, along with other company parents. It was so beautiful and we won first place again!
These cuties were ready to celebrate all things Christmas
A cowboy and cowgirl in "A Country Christmas" at our church:
In early December, I was able to go visit our friends Matt and Jessica in Tennessee. It had been about a year and a half since I saw them, so it was so good to catch up and rest. Here's Adriana with their little Alex:
Then Aunt Kim got to come visit for a few days. We celebrated her birthday and she got to see some of the kids programs and parties.
(Nate refuses to wear socks in the house. It makes me cold just looking at his bare feet)
Justin's parents came to visit us for Christmas, I just have to figure out which phone those pictures are on...we had a wonderful time celebrating with them and being in our new home!
How about this cutie on her first Christmas?
We didn't have a "white Christmas" but we got a very white few days after Christmas:
I'll catch up on January soon...
















Your kids are growing up so fast. I can't believe how big they are. Alina is looking so grown up. I would LOVE to see you all sometime. I hope one of these days. I miss you guys.
ReplyDelete