Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Frozen Birthday

Earlier this month (I know, I know, I'm behind again!) Alina turned 6 years old.  Its hard to believe my little baby is becoming a big girl.  She is so mature, sensitive and caring.  She absolutely loves her brother and sister and is always looking out for them or trying to do something nice for them.  We are so blessed with this precious little girl!

For her birthday, we had a Frozen themed ice skating party and it was a blast.  The girls had a lot of fun, and all I had to do (seriously) was call the place and make the cake.  I'm kind of a fan of this type of birthday planning, cute, fun and super easy for me! 

My contribution to the party, Olaf is a plastic toy, don't worry I'm not that talented.


Can't believe she is 6!

The ice skating was a pretty big hit, the girls seemed to like it and had fun.


Nate was surprisingly good at it!



Alina and her sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment