We had a knight/dragon birthday party for him on Tuesday afternoon. Justin really wanted a bump and jump, and it was quite a hit with all the kids (in some cases literally a hit, but everyone survived). Here's some pictures from our fun afternoon, celebrating with friends.
Sir Nate
The "dragon"
Alina probably jumped more than anyone else the entire time. Since then she's been asking if she can have one at her party next year. Let's just say it was a hit:)
Some of our friends
Swords and jousting were also part of the fun
The weather was perfect for an outdoor party and hot-dog picnic
Check out how sweetly these little princesses watched Nate open his presents
Cake and cupcakes
Pretty sure Nate had a great time:)













Oh Raluca, how I miss you guys. And I can't believe your little man is 3!!! It can't be!!! How I wish we could celebrate birthdays with you all. Please give them both a hug from the Rogers Family.
ReplyDelete