"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Monarch Ski Trip
For Valentine's Day this year, Justin planned a trip for us to go ski at Monarch. This is where I first learned to ski when I was in high school. We would go every year with the youth group and I absolutely loved it. Since the midwife gave me the ok to ski if I felt confident, we thought this would be a fun trip. The kids stayed home with our friends, Erika and Derek, and they had a great time also! It was great weather for skiing and even though I took it easy on the slopes and got a little tired, we had a wonderful time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment