Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week of Halloween


 We had a fun Halloween week that began on Sunday night, with a family Jack-O-Lantern night.  We had a jack-o-lantern pizza from Papa Murphys, ate on jack-o-lantern plates, carved our pumpkins into jack-o-lanterns and then made cookies (some of which look like jack-o-lanterns).

Justin carving our pumpkins
 Pizza and football, yum!!!
 Making our cookies


 Our finished pumpkins

On Wednesday night we had a harvest fair at the church.  The kids had a lot of fun playing games, getting their faces painted and getting lots of candy.  Then Justin took them home for some trick-or-treating (more candy!) while I stayed to help clean up at church.  We are still working on the candy bit by bit!

 The cutest kids in the whole world, right?????

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the both of them. I can't believe how long Alina's hair is getting:)

    ReplyDelete