Tuesday, November 13, 2012

First Haircut!!!

 Well Justin finally won and I agreed it was time for Nate's first haircut.  Alina and I kept saying, no don't cut off his "curlies" but it was time. You couldn't always tell from the front, but in the back and over his ears it was getting pretty shaggy.  Also, as you'll see in the before picture he had some crazy hair on top that is waving around in the wind.  He was so good during the haircut, and realized his love of dinosaurs.  We're gonna need a dinosaur toy for Christmas (hint, hint grandmas:)

Unfortunately, Grand Junction isn't a big enough town to have a cute kids haircut place, but the lady at Supercuts did a nice job and they even had the little certificate and a bag for his locks of hair. If you look you can see the long hair in the back and on top.  It was time:(

 Sitting very still and really interested in the guy getting his haircut with the clippers!

 He kept saying "mine, mine" about the dinosaur.  It was a great distraction!

I'm sad that this is a bit fuzzy, but its the after picture.  I keep looking at him thinking he is way too grown up now.  I want my baby back.  Alina keeps assuring me that they will always be my babies:)
I will post more pictures of the big man soon, so you can see the haircut better!

2 comments:

  1. At lease Justin didn't cut his hair without you being there:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right Pauline! He will never live that down:)

    ReplyDelete