Me: Alina, do you talk a lot at sunday school?
Alina: Yes, to my teacher. A LOT to my teacher!
We did discuss the importance of raising hands, waiting her turn and not talking when its not time:) Her vocabulary is expanding and she is learning to say more and more things correctly, but since its come up, here are some of my favorite things she says in her own way, and some she said until recently, that I kind of miss:
-Sanel (Nathanael, I'm pretty sure she is sticking to this one)
-someping (something)
-yegular (regular)
- don't say those words to me (when she didn't want to do something or didn't like it)
- but I thought I could....(insert whatever she wants to do when we tell her to do something else, she tries to bargain)
- hayby (heavy)
- ooze (use)
Its fun to be able to have little conversations with her, but I will miss her cute way of talking!
It changes before you even realize it. Yesterday I was thinking about how last year Mason said "Ballentime's Day" and this year it was perfectly pronounced. :(
ReplyDelete