"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Friday, August 20, 2010
Tent Making
Alina and Justin have taken up tent-making in the living room. The other night I was out and when I came home, Justin showed me pictures of their tent and also pictures of them in the tent. They are sooo cute! Since then, we've made a few more tents. Tonight, we ate cherry cobbler and ice cream while sitting in the tent. Alina loved it! It is so much fun to play with her and to see her get excited and ask Justin to build her a "tet."





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our kids LOVE making tents:) One day made a tent the size of our living room & dining room. They had so much fun crawling through:)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see her, missing you guys.
ReplyDeleteReal cutie-pie :-)