So now that this blog won't be just about Alina, I guess we need to think of a new name. I am terrible at this, so I would love some help with suggestions. We could use our last name, Liles, or baby names (once we know #2), or whatever. You creative people out there give me some ideas, but please don't be offended if we don't go with your suggestions. There can only be one winner:) Or we may just look at the suggestions and maybe that will spark an idea. Start thinking!
Also, I will have some new posts up in the next few days that are actually about older events. Apparently, I fell a little behind this summer since Alina and I were so much on the go and took so many pics. Stayed posted for some past events.
I'm sure I will come up with several, but right now all I have is: "Wannabe Texan"
ReplyDeleteSmiles & Liles
ReplyDeleteHistory In The Making
ReplyDeleteAll three suggestions by Matt. I guess he really wants to win, doesn't he??? I do have to say, I like "History in the making" and "Smiles and Liles".
ReplyDeleteI'll start thinking and let you know what I come up with.
So...what do we win if you decide to use the one we come up with????
Andrea / Andrew
ReplyDeleteTerry said,"Liles and Smiles"!!!
ReplyDelete