"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Playing House
Our friend, Riley, gave Alina a great play kitchen and dollhouse. She absolutely loves it! The kitchen is awesome. It has a telephone that rings, buttons on the oven and microwave that make noise. And it even has pots that you put on the stove and they sound like it is boiling or frying. Its pretty amazing, I'm having fun playing with it as well! The dollhouse has a ringing doorbell that Alina loves. She likes to put the baby in the bathtub and the daddy at the computer desk. Thank you so much Riley for passing down your toys to us!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am SO GLAD she is loving this kitchen. Riley did too when she got it for her birthday. I am so glad we got to pass on to you all.
ReplyDeleteIs she also learning to organize and properly sanitize her kitchen; both important skills.
ReplyDelete