"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Friday, July 16, 2010
Pawley's Island
This week Alina and I went to Pawley's Island with Jessica's family. We had a great time of hanging out on the beach, playing and relaxing. Alina and Patrick are so much fun at this age and they really love to play with one another. I also had fun playing games with Jessica, Matt and Chris. We sure are loving the beach this summer!

Alina and Patrick loved the sand and the water. Jessica set up this baby pool and they loved it, especially Patrick






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I tried to post different pics - looks like i overlapped one :) We had tons of fun. Thanks for coming and playing with us :)
ReplyDelete