Monday, July 5, 2010

Ft. Worth Zoo

Alina and I went to the Fort Worth Zoo with Gigi and Papa (Justin's parents) yesterday. We met up with Aunt Kim (Justin's sister) and Uncle Ben, also his sister, Rebecca, her children Anna and Jack and Ben's parents Judy and Dale. It was hot, but not as hot as a Texas July 4th could have been. We all had fun looking at the animals and riding the carousel. Alina and I especially love "Texas Town." I must say, I prefer the Ft. Worth Zoo to Riverbanks (sorry SC pals, it just is better). Here are some pictures.


Uncle Ben and his new nephew, Jack, who is 3 weeks old. This was his first zoo outing.

Alina and Gigi in the Wells Fargo coach.


Aunt Kim with her two nieces, Anna (4) and Alina (18months)


On the carousel, Alina loved it!

Texas Town has a petting corral with goats, a pig, chickens and a baby longhorn.


We had to get our picture made by the kangaroo statue.

Aunt Kim took Alina to see the Parrot Paradise. They even got a seed stick to feed the birds. Alina loved it when the birds would fly around her!

Looking at the birds

Mommy's little princess:)

2 comments:

  1. I guess ALL zoo's have those statues??? Looks like you all had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauline -- I was thinking the same thing! Wow. Alina looks like such a big girl in these pictures! Her hair is longer every time I see her. What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete