"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Oh how I miss bluebonnets!
Texas bluebonnets are one of the best things to let us know spring is here. They line the highways and roads all over the great state of Texas (yes my SC friends, this is aimed to you, my TX friends are well aware of this). You can regularly see people stopped on the side of the road, plopping their children in the middle of this patch of wildflowers and snapping away pictures. My sister, Irina and I did just that today. It was a beautiful day and on the way to my mom's house we noticed a few patches of bluebonnets on a road nearby. We decided to get the girls ready and take them on a walk to get their pictures made. They loved it! Alina really like the flowers and Lily seemed to enjoy herself as well. We took tons of pictures, and I really limited myself by only posting a few. Click here to read the Legend of the Texas Bluebonnet and enjoy!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE that hair band:) Hope you guys are having fun and JoJo can't WAIT to see Lela next week.
ReplyDelete