Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Birthday Weekend Update


We had a busy but fun weekend celebrating Justin's birthday. Here is how it went...
Friday
Justin took Alina to her 15-month appointment. She is a happy and healthy little girl.
Here's the stats:
Height - 31 1/4 inches (70%)
Weight - 20 lb 12 oz (20%)

That night we went to bible study and had a good time of fellowship and studying Luke.

Saturday (Justin's Birthday)
I made Justin's favorite breakfast (Alina is a big fan too!) of waffles, sausage and eggs.
We went to Target and Play it Again sports so Justin could spend some of his birthday money.
Alina and I went to see Justin play soccer. Their team won 5-2 and Justin scored a goal!
That night we went to a Matthew Smith & Indelible Grace concert at our church. It was such great music and worship! Alina stayed with Patrick and his grandparents, thank you Mr. and Mrs. Michaud:)
After the concert the Michauds, Justin and I, Tim and Caleb attempted to get some food since we were all rushed earlier. Our attempts at eating failed, but we did enjoy some beverages.

Sunday
We went to church in the morning and then we ate at Bellacino's (Justin's favorite pizza in town). We had a nice afternoon nap and Justin and I did our Kenpo we missed on Saturday. Then we went to church for a great night of folk music/singing. Afterwards, the Matt and Jessica came over for a game of Settlers and then Jason and Leslie showed up for a game of Chicken foot. We had two great victories - Jessica won Settler and Jason won Chicken Foot - we consider these great because these two don't usually win at those specific games:)

4 comments:

  1. Ummm... CORRECTION! LESLIE WATERS smoked ALL OF YOU in chicken foot, including Jason! haha :) He did come in second, but I couldn't resist making that correction. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie, I apologize and I have made the correction. I am sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Alina is 20lbs now, does that mean she gets to finally face forward in her car seat?

    ReplyDelete