Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Apology

I must apologize to my dear friend Leslie. I made a terrible mistake on yesterday's post. Jason did NOT win at Chicken Foot, his wife Leslie did! The thing is he is usually in last (sorry Jason, but its true) and he was pretty close for most of the game with Leslie. But in the end, as Leslie pointed out to me, he lost by like 40 points. So it was almost a great win for Jason, but he was actually in second place. I would like to blame this on the fact that I was blogging while working:) Maybe I shouldn't admit that, but hey I'm doing it again today, students are researching the Cold War and writing a children's book:)

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha... all is well and forgiven. :) You just know how competitive we are!! So are your kids writing children's books about the cold war? Because that would be really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, if it sounds interesting to you maybe you could grade them for me and get a chance to read them! Just kidding, they should be pretty good:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll grade them...but I would give extra points for creativity like, "the cold war was a period of global cooling throughout western Europe."

    ReplyDelete