Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Programs

We had a weekend full of Christmas parties and Christmas Programs.  Unfortunately, I don't really have any pictures to prove it. 

On Friday night Alina had her first preschool Christmas program.  It was very cute.  All the classes came up on stage and sang a variety of songs.  Alina's class did "Away in a Manger."  From where we were sitting we could see her fine, but unfortunately the pictures just didn't turn out:( However, I did get this cute picture of Nate and Justin watching her perform.


On Sunday night, both kids sang in our church's children's program. Nate's toddler class sang "Happy Birthday to Jesus" and Alina once again did "Away in a Manger" and all the kids joined in on "We Wish You A Merry Christmas."  It was a cute play and all the kids did well.  While I recorded the whole thing on video, I did not get a good picture except this attempt:

I will try and get the video on here, but that has proven difficult lately.  Guess who's not getting mother of the year this Christmas?????

No comments:

Post a Comment