Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Company

Well, as you already know Alina really enjoys ballet, and takes herself pretty seriously.  This year she is in a ballet/tap class and was asked to be part of the Danceworks Company and competition squad.  As part of the dance company, she will have opportunities to dance in some local performances, including the Christmas parade, which she is super excited about!  This past weekend was the photo shoot for the company pictures and I just had to put these up here.  She is so beautiful!  Although, it took her awhile to actually warm-up and smile for her teacher Miss Rachel (who was very surprised at how shy she was acting, and commented that she has never seen her like that before, it seems like Alina opens up when I'm not around, oh well:).




And this I'm very proud of...our friend Brittany is also a ballerina and dances at Danceworks as well (although she's taking a little break since she's expecting her 3rd baby in December).  Anyway, she taught me to do a sock-bun for Alina and it works great! Here's the results:

No comments:

Post a Comment