So I said I would post some preschool pictures soon, and then it took me almost a month. Sorry. Christmas activities, trip to Texas, etc. kept me busy. So here is a summary of I, J and K weeks. Enjoy.
Some things from I week: Ice cream, icing cookies, ice/salt experiement, and "I" spy game with rice,
Any reason is a good reason to eat ice cream...
...or ice cookies
My little scientist
"I" spy game with jars and rice, kids spy objects hidden in rice as they shake the jars
J Week: Jellyfish, jumping games and of course jello!!
Our jello experiment didn't go so well, we had to do a take 2:)
K Week: Rice Krispie treats (yum!), reviewing our numbers 1-10, kings and the Kingdom of Sweets (Candyland!)
Pictures from Texas and Christmas will come soon (much sooner this time I promise!)













No comments:
Post a Comment