Well, turns out I'm not as computer illiterate as I thought:) Figured out the Photobucket, copy pictures into the blog thing and now I can just keep using this blog (at least until I use up the space in my Photobucket account, but I should have awhile for that, then I think I can work around it). So here are the long awaited Thanksgiving day pictures. I'll add some captions in case its been awhile since you read the blog post. Enjoy!
Jon, Kris and I ran the 5K Turkey Trot that morning, it was chilly, but felt good to do it!
Then we headed over to the Jones' for our Thanksgiving meal
A little football in the backyard and a really big turkey inside
Our friends and chefs, Jake and Nikki
Yummmm
The next day we took a little hike up on the Monument, here we are at Cold Shivers Point
I'll catch you up on our preschool happenings in the next few days! Yay for a working blog!






Well it was working, I didn't move the pictures. I'm gonna have to work on this some more. Ugghhh
ReplyDeleteOk, so pics show up when I'm on the computer, but not on my iphone? Whatever. Its working for now.
ReplyDelete