Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Alina!

On Saturday, Alina turned 3! She is getting so big and loves to do so many big girl things. She loves crafts, playing with dolls and being a ballerina or princess in our family room.


On Friday night we took her to Chuck E Cheese for her birthday dinner. She really loved it last year and wanted to go again this year. She loves pizza (even if their pizza isn't really very good)!
Nathanael was quite mesmerized by the show:)
Justin did let Alina play a little bit:)


On Saturday morning I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast, that is one of her favorite foods (if you've read this blog in the past you know what I'm talking about). Safeway even had blueberries on special this week, which is odd since they are not in season, must have known I needed some for Alina:)
Nate tried pancakes for the first time, he liked them okay.
Then Alina opened her presents from her family. Here she is waiting for her surprise from Nina and Papa (who got to watch through Skype)....
A tricycle!
Later that day we had the Lawton kids over for cake. I got to try my hand at a gluten free/ GAPS diet cake. It was okay, I think next time I could do better.





These two are such good friends:)
It even snowed for a few minutes during her birthday party
Alina is excited to be growing up. She now goes to "big girl" Sunday School and loves it! She is still working on all her letters and numbers but is great at spelling her name and writing an "A". We are so blessed to have such a wonderful little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment