We had to spend lots of time in the water since it was over 100 degrees for the majority of our time there.
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Time in Texas
So yes, this blog post is long over due. But I didn't have computer access for a long time. And even now I'm sitting at Justin's office so I can make you all happy with a blog post. Wednesday, I should be back online!!! Here are some pictures from our summer in Texas. I posted a few things we did but here are just some pictures from various events. Most don't require explanation. Enjoy:)
Here is Granny Bea (Justin's grandmother) with her four great-grand children. Kendall, Nathanael, Alina and Will.










We had a lot of fun living with Nina and Papa in Texas, but we are happy to all be together in Colorado. Pictures of the new house coming soon:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment