Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Buddies

Alina and Patrick are four months apart, and unfortunately now several hundred miles apart. But I can't totally blame Matt, he took his family to Nashville and Justin is taking ours all the way Colorado. Anyway, Jessica and Patrick came to visit us after Nathanael was born and Patrick and Alina had a chance to play. These two really love each other. They played tag and ball, and here they are holding hands. They constantly ask about each other and both get very excited when we tell them that we are going to visit them or they are coming to visit us. Alina is very excited that Patrick now has a baby too, baby Alex born on May 31, and she can't wait for us to go see them. I love to see these two play and despite the distance that will soon be between us I know we will stay life long friends:)


No comments:

Post a Comment