"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Monday, March 7, 2011
Papa Ovi in Charlotte
I know this post is late as well, but at least your getting posts:) Last Wednesday we met my dad in Charlotte for dinner. He was there for work for the week so we drove up to have dinner with him. For some of you that may seem far, but trust me, its much closer than Texas! We met him at On the Border (since they have real Mexican restuarants up there in the big city and all), which is one of Justin's favorites. Alina was so excited to see her Papa Ovi, and eat her quesadilla! She talked about going to Papa's house and in Papa's car and seeing Nina for several days after.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment