Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More zoo pics

Justin insisted that I include more pics to show what a great time they have at the zoo. Here is some of the fun:)

With the meerkats
Checking the "map" to see which animals to go to next

On the train


At the gardens, here they ran into the Baarendse kids!

This is what happens after a fun day with daddy at the zoo!
I am so happy that these two love to play together. Justin is so much better than me at really playing with Alina and getting her excited about things. I'm grateful for such a loving husband who adores his little "bug."


1 comment:

  1. So fun! We always do the carousel, train, etc. when Jeffrey is with us...it's like their special treat when we get to go to the zoo with Daddy! So, since y'all renewed your pass does this mean y'all will be staying in Columbia? :) Can't wait to go to the zoo this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete