"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Tea Party
For Christmas Gigi (Justin's mom) gave Alina a cute little teapot set that sings and makes noises. I love to sit on the floor and have little tea parties with my sweet little girl. She likes to pretend we are both drinking tea and she even will use the teapot to pour me more tea. The other day when she picked up her teacup she had her little pinky sticking up as she was drinking her tea, what a proper young lady I have! It was too quick to take a picture, but here are some pics of us having tea and cakes. Alina has also figured out what a circle is. She will pick up the circle cake and put it in the correct shape. She also likes to put the circle shapes in her other toys that teach shapes (toolbox and hippo). Sometimes she takes the other shapes and tries to put them through the circle because she knows that one works. We'll see what shape she gets next:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment