"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Daddy's Trip
Last week Justin went to DC to do some research for his dissertation. He has often been gone for several days in a row, and I usually manage just fine. For some reason this week was a little rougher, maybe because I was super busy each night, but in any case, we survived. Needless to say, I was so happy when Justin got back, but maybe not as excited as Alina. She loves her daddy very much and you could really tell that she missed him. When he came home, she went to him and if tried to get her back she just shook her head no, basically I've seen you for the past five days and I'm bored with you, I want to play with Daddy! This made Justin very happy, and me of course, it is such a joy to see the two people I love most love each other so much. Justin brought us back matching t-shirts and a little soft soccer ball for Alina to play with. She loves it. Here's some pictures and a short video of her playing with the soccer ball. (The video may or may not work everytime, I'm not tech guru, sorry:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute :) I am so sad that it has been so long since we have seen each other...we need to play sometime! Maybe once Reece gets here and we are a little more "homebound" Alina can come over and play with Sarah Ann :) I am sure they could keep each other entertained!
ReplyDeletei'm definitely teaching this girl how to play basketball; she has natural form ;)
ReplyDelete