"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
So this happened...
Can't believe she finished Kindergarten! We are so thankful for such a wonderful first year of school. Alina had one of the best teachers should could have asked for! She loved the kids, got them excited and taught them so much. Alina made several good friends, learned to read, was student of the month, learned to do the monkey bars, found out what a school cafeteria is like and so much more. She was very sad that summer was here and she would miss her friends and teachers, but I think she'll get used to the idea of some time off;) We are looking forward to another great year starting in August!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment