Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My Ski Bunny

We are so happy that Alina enjoys skiing!  Justin and I love to ski/snowboard and are excited to be able to do this as a family eventually.  Alina has had private lessons the last couple of years, but this year she did her first group lesson. She did so well! She can get on and off the lift by herself and does a pretty good job coming down the bunny slope.  Since kids 6 and under ski free the rest of March, we will probably take her up a few more times so she can continue to practice.  Even after all day of skiing on Friday, and nearly falling asleep in the car, as she was getting ready for bed she said "I wish I was still skiing!"  So happy she likes it and so glad we live just 45 minutes from the slopes:)))




No comments:

Post a Comment