Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Buddy

Now that Alina is in school most of the day and Adriana is still so little and takes naps, most of my day is spent with this little guy. 
He is a very good helper, especially with the dishes.  That's because he absolutely loves to play with water! But he is learning to rinse dishes, so I think its a win-win situation:)

Although this picture would seem to give further evidence of my implementing child labor by having him sweep the snow, he was actually just playing outside in the snow.  I think he would play out there forever if I let him! And probably shovel/sweep snow if I asked him to:)

Twice a week I've been taking him to karate.  Look at how cute he is!!!!

In the afternoons we go to pick up Alina from school and he loves to play on the playground and run around as we wait for her to get out.  Yesterday he found this giant snowball in the field at school and thought it was pretty cool!

I'm so glad to have some time with just this guy during the day, and know that I will miss it, just like with Alina, once he gets to kindergarten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment