"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Living with the Liles
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
This guy...
He's a bit of a mess. A fun-loving, always pretending, doesn't like to wear a shirt, kind of mess. On Monday, I got to go with him and his class to a pumpkin patch. Although he was a bit reluctant he ended up having a fun time.
Nate loves to pretend at all times. He is either a cheetah, tiger, the Beast (from Beauty and the Beast), Tylon (not sure about spelling but the bad cheetah from Kung Fu Panda) or whatever show he just watched or book he just read. Nate is always in character and pretty much insists that we all are also.
Here he is flying. He's an airplane. I think.
And here he was actually just making lemonade at Chick-Fil-A (probably still in character of some sort, but can't remember specifically). This face is so cute. We love this guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment