I absolutely love fall here in the Grand Valley, but I especially love the change of color on the Mesa. I've blogged about this many times, but its fall again, so here I go again. On Saturday, the kids and I went fishing with Ashley on the Mesa. I just held Adriana, and Nate mostly played, but Alina did give fishing a try. She only caught some sticks, but Ashely caught two rainbow trout, which we then took to her apartment and she showed the kids how to clean and cook the fish, and we ate it! They had a great time!
Then on Sunday and Monday, Kim came back to visit us. She got to see the house before (back in June) and then after. On Monday, we took her up to see the beautiful fall colors on the Mesa. The kids loved having Aunt Kim to play with and Adriana, really enjoyed all the extra holding:)






No comments:
Post a Comment