So now that I've started, I can't just stop posting the weekly letter activities. (By the way we are also doing numbers, but those just don't get as much attention, sorry). But we try to really bring up everything we can with these letters, so it does give some insight to our week:) I will also post other events, but anyway.
On Tuesday, my attempt to really clean the gas stove nearly resulted in having to call a repair man, so I couldn't make dinner. So we went to Chick-Fil-A! No worries, once the ignitior dried up the stove lit again. Yay! and yay for Chick-Fil-A, family fun night, and gift cards from Gigi:)
My Carolina cheerleader and her "camo" brother (which thankfully Becca pointed out began with a C, I hadn't even noticed when I dressed him that day)
C lunch with Chicken noodle soup, cheetos, grilled cheese, and chocolate chip cookies! No comments on the lack of cucumbers, carrots, etc. We had those other times in the week.
C is for Caterpillar
Caterpillar Races
On Friday we had an extra special field trip! We went to "Cedaredge" to "Christy's" house (more affectionately known as Brody's Nana) for a special C day. Nana was a kindergarten teacher and just loved doing all these activities with the kids. Thank you so much for all your effort, we loved it!
Crowns, cars and curly baskets:)
Candy corn drop game (you had to eat at least one or two for each one you dropped)
Kick the "can" down the driveway. What an amazing view huh?
We fed the goats (ok not c, but the apple peels made c shapes)
And most importantly Christ died on the Cross for us!
Nana:)
These two just played and had a blast!
C is for Camper
And this is what a C day trip to Cedaredge will do to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment