Tuesday, September 11, 2012

"A" is for Apple


 With the start of a new school year, we've decided to do some preschool at home to get better at letters and numbers.  Its especially fun on Wednesdays, when Brody gets to do preschool with us!  I've decided to just go through the alphabet and do a letter and a number each week.  Last week was our first week so we did "A" and the numbers 0 and 1.  We had fun coloring alligators, reading Ten Apples Up On Top, watching "Antz," making an airplane, and singing and reading about Abraham!  On Thursday, I took Alina and Nate downtown, because I knew about the apple "statue" and thought that would be a fun way to extend our learning.  We found several other "As" on our trip as well.  I'm hoping next week, when Bella and Brody are back, we can do "B" and meet them downtown, because there are so many "B" things to find.  And we would be going with the "Bs" so that would be fun.  Keep that in mind Becca:)

Here are our A finds from downtown (later that night we went to the farmers' market down town with Justin and Alina was sooo excited to show him the apple she found:)

A is for Apple
 A is for Airplane
 A is for Arrow
 A is for Alida's
and of course, A is for ALINA!!!!!!

1 comment: